Monday, May 11, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!



We have been very busy this week!
Wednesday was the last week of AWANA Cubbies for the year. Emma learned 30 verses (I think) this year, and she can still recite all of them from memory! At the awards night she earned a Cubbie bear patch, and a Cubbie zipper pull.



On Thursday morning we met up with Grandma and pap at the airport. They spent the winter in Florida. It was their first time to meet Dylan.


On Saturday I went to a bridal shower for my cousin Tina. She looked beautiful! It was fun getting to see her and a few of my other cousins.

We celebrated mother's day all day on Sunday. The day started with brunch at my mom's house, and we ended the day with a chicken parm dinner at my mother in law's house. Jeff and the kids made stepping stones for me to put in the yard. Bryson and Emma put their hand print in their stone, and Dylan's footprint is in his stone. I ended up not taking many pictures on Mother's day because I spent the day visiting with everyone.
I took Dylan to the doctor for his 2 month appointment today. He is growing fast! Dylan now weighs 13 pounds 4 ounces, and is 23 1/2 inches long- which is almost exactly the same size that Bryson was at his 2 month appointment! He is just above the 75th in his height and his weight. The doctor was impressed with his muscle tone. Dylan is very good at holding his head up, and seems to be pretty strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment