Emma, my oldest, just recently turned four. She is a sweet girl with a very kind heart. We used to think that she was going to be the shy one in the family, but lately she has been talking to all sorts of people. Emma often says things that make us laugh, and I have just started to record them in a Word document. Maybe I'll share some later.
Bryson is my next oldest and he just turned two. He has a lot of energy, and he loves to explore everything from my pantry to the garbage can. He definitely keeps me on my toes. Despite getting into everything he can find, Bryson is quite the charmer. He is very lovable, and everyone who meets him seems to really enjoy him.
Dylan is going to be eight weeks old tomorrow. He is pretty mellow so far. He sleeps most of the time, and has recently been blessing us with some beautiful smiles. I am excited to watch as his personality blossoms.
Jeff is an amazingly helpful and patient husband. He helps out with the inside and outside chores, and is starting to become a jack of all trades. Since we've been in our house he has fixed our a/c, our furnace, the cars (several times), built a deck, installed lighting, painted, fixed water pipes (which he actually broke!), and much more. I am really blessed to have him.
I tend to be pretty particular, and I like to do things a certain way. It may not always be the best way, but it works for me. The two most important things in my life is God and my family. I love taking pictures, and I would someday love to save up for a really expensive camera and learn how to use it. My favorite subjects are my kids. I would like to be better organized and to have more patience. Two of my goals for my kids are that they would grow up to be responsible with their money, and that they would love God.
Nice to meet your new blog! I look forward to reading it. I added you to my blog roll!
ReplyDeleteAnita
Thanks! I just discovered how to check my comments today! haha! I hope you're having a great summer so far!
ReplyDelete