My baby boy is growing up so fast! He is 15 months old now (well, technically not until Thursday). He had his well appointment at the doctor's and he did pretty well. His 1 year molars are coming in, he is starting to talk, and he is getting faster every day!Dylan's head is 45 1/2 cm, which is in the 10th percentile (my kids all have little heads). He weighs 23.4 pounds and is in the 25th percentile for his weight. They measured him at 29 3/4 inches, which would put him at the 10th percentile in his height. I am planning to measure him again on my own, because I don't think he is really that short. According to his records, he hasn't grown since his 12 month appointment.... I'll give an update after I measure him at home.
For comparison, here are Emma and Bryson's 15 month stats:
Emma:
21 pounds
30 inches (I just can't believe that Emma was taller at 15 months than Dylan!)
Bryson:
23 pounds 11 ounces (very close to Dylan's 15 month weight)
32 1/2 inches (he is in the 75th percentile)

No comments:
Post a Comment