I have been trying out some new recipes and thought that I would post them on here (my mom's idea). These are not original recipes. I searched online for them, and I don't remember where they came from.
This recipe is for grilled chicken kebabs. The picture was taken of the leftovers the next day- they looked much better day 1, but tasted just as great the second time around!
I tripled the recipe for 3 pounds of chicken and it made about 20 some kebabs. I also added cherry tomatoes and small mushrooms to mine.
1 pound chicken, cubed
1 bell pepper, cut into 1 inch chunks
1 onion, cut into 1 inch chucks
Marinade
2/3 cup oil
2 tbsp white vinegar
1 tbsp parsley flakes
1 tsp onion salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp black pepper
Directions
Combine marinade ingredients and mix well
Pour marinade over chicken and veggies
Marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour
If using wooden skewers make sure to soak in water at least 20 minutes
Add meat and veggies to skewers in random order
Broil or grill until done

No comments:
Post a Comment